City of Peachtree Corners Code Enforcement

Neely Farm is located entirely within Peachtree Corners City limits and as such is subject to
City of Peachtree Corners Code Enforcement.

Please review the Peachtree Corners Code Enforcement Guide for an overview of the regulations governing the use and enjoyment of personal property.

The mission of the Code Enforcement Division is to enforce The City of Peachtree Corners ordinances in order to protect the health, safety, and welfare of the community. Since the goal of Code Enforcement is to enhance the quality of life, Code Enforcement Division staff work with property owners and business owners towards reasonable and timely compliance of code violations, thus increasing neighborhood livability and improving property values.

Curbside Recycling and Trash Pick-Up

• Trash, Recycling & Yard Waste is collected on Monday.
• Garbage shall be placed at the curb no earlier than 24 hours before collection 7 a.m. the day of collection.
• All Peachtree Corners residences must subscribe to Trash Collection Service.

Vehicle Parking

• In residential neighborhoods, vehicles may only be parked on a hard-surface (asphalt, concrete) driveway, carpet, or garage.
• Parking is not allowed in/on lawn areas.
• Inoperable cars (including partially dismantled or wrecked cars) cannot be parked in public view.
• Any recreational vehicle or any non-motor vehicle may only be parked in a car-port, enclosed structure, or in the rear yard on a paved surface. 
In all residential zoning districts, the parking of the following commercial vehicles are prohibited: Limousines, flat bed trucks, dump trucks, tow trucks, transport wreckers, tandem axle trucks, cab-on- chassis trucks, tractor trailers, wheeled attachments or trailers, buses, earthmoving machinery, semi-trailers, and any vehicle over 20 feet long, 7 feet high or 7 feet wide.


Peachtree Corners Sec. 42-23. - Loud, unnecessary or unusual noise—Prohibited: It shall be unlawful for any person to make, continue or cause to be made or continued any loud, unnecessary or unusual sound or noise which unreasonably annoys, disturbs, injures or endangers the comfort, repose, health, peace or safety of others in the county, and which is audible to a person of normal hearing ability more than 50 feet from the point of origin of this sound or noise.

Stop Free Newspapers

If you do not want the free newspapers that are thrown into your driveway each week, you can stop delivery of them. You can find web address and phone numbers here.


Report a street light that is out

If you notice a street light that is out or malfunctioning, it needs to be reported directly to Georgia Power. You will need the pole number normally found on the pole, as well as an approximate address. You can log the problem online here -

Door to Door solicitation is prohibited by Neely Farm